Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ivian's house. 29th Sept.

Joanna, SK, LQ, Ball, man and I Went to QB before going Ivian’s house. Pi skating! Ahahahx!! This soon khee ar!! Gan shi dui eh!! Tak takut eh.. kept trying! Ahahahx! He could skate at the end la.. not bad..
Fall for few times.. lol.. whereas me… TAK FELL DOWN!! Hahahax! =P

After that, pi makan di Johnny’s. the food there isn’t that bad..

THis iS AT Johnny's @ QB

after eating. All went my house to wait for LBS to reach auto city because he was very busy that day so he drove himself to B'worth. :)


Reached home around 4 something...wait for LBS till 8 something. Arggggghh!!

SUakk.. Okay.. Pi Ivan’s house!

Streets were so dark until I led to the wrong paths for FEW TIMES! Lol~ liao.. ivian came out with her mom to lead us to their house! Ahahhax!!

Shouted all the way.. laughed all the way!!
Had fun though.

Reached Ivian’s house..

Ivian and LBS.. bbq-ing
me.. busy eating! ekekke!
Joanna, Vian, Lbs, Steve, man beside, SK taking pic . Lack of MK and Gwen!
BBQ.
“hair… who…keh… hair kor bak…char bi hun…. “!
Siok…

Main until 12 30.. Sleepy de/..
The only Group picture i have. i think.. others are with Man! =(

Then


Balik Rumah!! Ahahhax!

I went home earlier because I have already promised my dad.
Then, I was accompanied by Boon Seng on my way home.
He didn’t get to overnight also! Ehheheie…


Reached home at 1 am!! so EARLY!! AHAHHAX!



slept at 2am..



WOKE up at 11am the next day!



Couldnt follow Ivan, joanna they all to makan chicken rice.. :(

3 comments:

Rohnie said...

it seemed like u had fun!!!
Great to c the scenes!...

=YeongLi= said...

thanks ROhnie!!

Miss you so much..

no doubt!

Unknown said...

hav fun skating!
thx ya!
yay!

n oso d smart tag rocks!!!
ahahahahax...