Saturday, September 1, 2007

31 st of Dec 2007

PAI PAI~!~
PAI PAI~
baBY and I


Dearest Jun Song and I.





see me? aiyoh.. cute cousins but ugly me! hahahx!



Another pic of Jun SOng and I. with Power puff girl eh bag! hahahahx!





Laksa!! YUm YUm.. my FAVOURITE!!














Morning




Pai pai + take pics with cousins ! ahhahahx! Eaten 3 bowls of laksa! Got to play and eat at the dame time!! hahahax!! siok sangat~!~ Nice nice nice~!~ hahahax! Oh yea.. 31ST OF DEC is my parents Wedding Anniversary! dad "shek cho" bought flower for mom~ hahaaX!! Dad and Mom~!~





Family Pic without my eldest sis.





FLOWER ar! hahahax









Family pic again~








ON THE WAY HOME~!~












Po po and I.. Take one.. with specs! pO PO and I. Take Two.. Popo ar.. lu "kua to lok??" hahahx!









Popo and I again.. Right shot now! hahahax!









Cheh cheh and I.

On the way home lor! see.. how pack my sister's car is! hahahx!









Afternoon
Went for a road show! Ahhahax! Wondering amik road show lai. It is for all “smart” car drivers. Damn siok la! Even the police helped us to block the road~ ahhahx! Went with MK. Couldn’t ask any friends from B’worth cause I couldn’t fetch them mar! hahahx!! Anyhow, had fun with mk..



MK and I





This is at SUNWAY maindoor. while waiting for all smart car drivers to come from QB.


On the way to auto city. Nice right?






See?! the Police is blocking the way! hahahx!



PGV 9198~





Had a great day with family and Mk..~!~

Cherish every moment in your life~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

time travel?
31st Dec...
September hor?
hahaz...

WA! WA!
SMART car road show arr..
ho liao lor...
like VIP like dat...
beh tong nia...
hahaz...
wonder when got PROTON road show...lolx...

yea!
Cherish every moment in your life!

=YeongLi= said...

hahahahhahahhahax!!! yea horrrrr!!

alamakk~!~
time travel pulak~!~

hahahhahax!!

it should be " 31ST OF AUGUST"! hahhahax!!

paiseh paiseh~!~

PROTON ROAD SHOW will need LOTSA POLICE CARSSSSSSSSS TO BLOCK THE ROAD leh~!~ hahahhax!!

No to show off the SMART car la~

=P

yea..~

eeennjoy your life