Sunday, September 2, 2007

1st of Sept~

After watching SECRET ....

we went laksa stall at raja uda!

FOOOD~!~ HERE I COME!!

yUMMMMMy lAksa!!
Hokkian mee~
aIS kcacang!


Choo Seang ANd Monkey~ At the back-> Ming~
Dah hibis mia Laksa, Hokkian mee and Ais kacang~ hahahx!
Jun QUan And stUPID kok eng~ At the back-> Laksa Kia! hahahx!
Pei Yi~


after eating nice food~ oh yea.. have not been going out with more than 10 people for ages!! =)
after makan...
we went to Yue wen's house!





Han and I.. see!! he is PRETTIER than me!!! =P
Pin Jun YI and I... "always in pig's heart"! hahahx!
Soo Ting and I... =)



Beloved Wei and I.
Yue wEN and I..

Zhen Ming and I.




=PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS! =
LOVE ALL OF YOU, FRIENDS FOREVER~























2 comments:

ivian said...

wei......lili..vy happy la u!!!
can met all ur fren anytime...
me??"ai dan"..
ei..chuan quan looks still "dai dai"1...sumore oso same...no different...lik monkey oso..."don let he noe ya!!!a bo he will kill me!!"..
haha...

=YeongLi= said...

ahhahaha~

yea..~

i love each and everyone of them~

somwhow, they reallllly good la.. THOUGH abit YAM! hahahhax!

well, i will not act to be polite in front of them~

love them~