Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wed`= free~


Friends For Life!
Siok la~ Makkaann~!!~

Here we come!
=)

Not bad laThis is GOOD!! HAHAHX!! DELICIOUS! 1st time trying it. =P
Nice juga! hahax!


CELEBRATION AFTER FINAL!! hahahhax!!

welll~~!!~~

College~

Did my final, accounting 1 today

Not bad la.

At least.. I GOT BALANCED for 2 Questions Miracle!! Hahaahax!

Yea..! Slowly cho~ ban ban lai. Don’t rush! AVOID careless mistakes! LEARN from mistakes! =)

You are never beaten until You QUIT!! BY, Soon Khee!

GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

u r d most welcome!
final over dee...
now can enjoy liao lah...
zho siao zho siao...
(nex time might need u 2 teach accounting...hehe)

=YeongLi= said...

Weii~ dONT perli perli lar!!
ALL my friends ARE BETTER than me la..

compared to them.. I am nothing. Serious~ =)