Monday, September 17, 2007

mONDAY




Monday.. as usual... JAM!! hahahahx!!
But.. reached college very early.. 7 35 dah reached...
Then.. after handling my assignment for MYOB.. we pi jOANNA'S house.. for "tuition" from Ivian.. cause missed class on friday.
Later on.. we pi QUEENSBAY for MAKAN!! SIAM EXPRESS!! hahahax! NICE LEE!
I helped them to take eh!
Yummmy!!! Nice!! I took two bowls!
Ivian!!
Joanna!



Me.. With PANDA EYES!!
gWEN!!


mISS Man!!
Sister.. 1st lunch with us!!
Mk... She was eating CHEESE CAKE NIA!! fatteeenning loorr! ahhahax!



Got home.. then.. Went PAcific with my bro.. he wanted to buy stuff so.. i mar followed lor!
SuperMan..~ LanTern! ahhahahax! Damn cute!
FIT aND fAbULOus in 30 days.. I need it!! =P
Cha Yeh tan!! Yummmyy..

COOKBOOK OF PENANG. MY bro bought it! ahahhax!! And, this is one of the penang food inside.



Brother... looking at the price.. then.. Bought it..cause my bro likes to cook.. alot.. he can cook better than meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! =P
Day is not bad la..except for the TRIp stuff.. making my day LUAN! haiiz.~
Hopfeully.. the whole thing can be settle down soon!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

yiiii....y i so gerli one?!!!! ugly ugly la!!! but don care about it la! makan more important! hehexx!! hey, i grab ur pic here to my blog oo!! can ma?? hehe!!
btw..ur bro "pregnant" dee arr?? look through his pic again..hahahahaha!!!

=YeongLi= said...

hahhahhHhHh!!

lOL.. CAN LA.. Why not..

well, MAKAN IS MORE IMPORTANT!! hahahax!!

Not ugly la..!

Natural PIcture nah.