Friday, September 21, 2007

Today.. 21 sept

Sienz. Popo are not at home for the second day. Bored.. Didn’t get to SHOUT the word “POPO” around the house.. haiz… wanna talk to this “lau lang” la.. hahahx!

Well, didn’t take any pictures today. Broke my own record. Hahhahx!
College was okay today. Last day of college .. college reopens after 2 weeks. Well, for these two weeks, going to have fun, enjoy myself and brush up on my studies. Not going to get last in class! Hahahx.. Not to say last la.. But I am not top or medium lor. Well, actually my results not very good wh.. Medium only.. not very good or very bad.. So so results.. Cannot be lazy la TAN YEONGLI!! Argghh.. Must always go go go!!

Okay, let me enjoy my holidays first !
Going out witth Yue Wen, Florence, Yun Yik and few friends forever members and also Pei Fang!! My good good friend~ going to her house for BBQ. Hahahx. … have fun have fun~ hahahax!!

Friends forever!
Haiz.. They say me have changed. L ,朋友说我不要他们了,我真的变了吗?? Wo bu zhi dao. Ye qu you.. ke si.. wo hai hen ai ta men de.. qin bu yao guai wo !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

o.O
really no pictures lor...
congrats on breaking d record
hahaz...