Thursday, September 6, 2007

Accountancy Fair~

Okayz.. This morning.

Speed all the way to Penang! Ahhahx! Takut late mar.. As Boon SHeng has told us to be in college before 7 30am! Departed at 6 45.. Reached college at 7 15. okayz la. It took me half and hour! Not bad de la! Hahhax!

Well well.. WE [accounting students] went for ACCOUNTANCY FAIR! DAMN BORING laaaaaaaaaaa~!~ sat there dreaming.. Sleeping at the end~ hahahax!

Well, bro came also! Ahhaha! Funny la him! He said.. WANNA COME TO LEARN THINGS ar.. Then, interested ar! Wallau~ memang LEARNER lai eh~ We students were there to chit chat but my bro really there to learn eh! Hahahx!!



DEWAN TUANKU SYED PUTRA. HERE WE COME! USM~

big event LORRR~

Me ~ Bellloooonnsss~ ORANGE!! the big one~
4 of us nia. Ivian and Joanna were paying attention in the talk~ while.. we were out to take pics!
4 of us~ -accountancy FAIR!
ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE!
AHAHAH.. see IVIAN!! hahahx! Posers... NATURALLY!
TAken by my Bro~
pICture too small lar!
Man and Gwen Jump!

MK and I JUMP~

Here we are.. Without AH BALL and OSK!
kHENG kHENG and I~



Yeahh,, six of us!!
-Peace- plus Fu Jing

Well, met few friends . Met Jinq Weim Carolyn, Her WUen and Jaslyn~
THis is her wuen~ MY ex schoolmate. well, i was wearing the same uniform as her last time! =P
aaaallammakk~ RUBBISH !!


Well.. After few hours, suffering in USM, we got to go back to college around 3. Finallllly~!~ hahahx!!

Pic with LBS! Last pic in USM!

Okayz~

We Reached college at 3pm. Met LIM TAN CHIN. She is my accounting teacher. She is very good la! Loveeeeeee her!! Okayz, I could say that she did help me to understand more in TAFE and what she told me quite true lor~


TAFE is not tough actually. It is depending on us! Well, cannot be too lazy! What I have to do is… just try my best! Somehow, my papa doenst force me in studies. He only keeps asking me to try my best lor~ amik pun tak easy eh la!! Everything also got stressed ehh mar! hahahax! =) GO GO GO!!

No comments: